Clan Trait-Brave and SkillfulEdit
- In Fallsclan Medicine Cats are aloud Mate and Kits since there was no clan record that there was a problem before.
- Two moons after the kits are born they are taught to swim and climb trees.
- Once they are 5 moons old they are aloud out of camp with their mothers to go swim in the Kit Pool
- The camp is an Island covered with trees and has a waterfall on the north shore
- The Moontree is a very sacred tree that is hollow in the middle is a tall shining fern when you lick it you fall instantly asleep
- The Gatherings are held in a cave with a hole the the roof and three entrances one on each territory in the center is a huge roch with three spots to sit
- The Kit Pool is a shallow hollow that is found close south of the camp
- The only way into the camp in a log south-west of the camp.
- The Medicine Cat's den is a rock with two levels in it the ground level has a bush and in the rock behind it is the spot where injured cats sleep. The second story has a ramp going up to a flat surface the has a covered den up above and a small catmint garden right outside.
- The Leader's den is a huge stump with a hole in the front and inside moss grows naturally so it never needs changing.
- The Elder's den is underneath a huge tree. Kits learn to climb this tree when they are around 5 moons old.
- The Nursery is a large thornless rose bush with brambles covering the outside. The only way to the nusery is across a flat log.
- The Apprentices den is a fallen log with thorn bushes surrounding it.
- The Warriors's den is a large bush that is right beside the clan entrance.
- The Young Kit Swim Area is a sandy area where there is an inlet where kits from 2-4 moons learn to swim.
- The Waterfall is a backup camp incase the real camp is flooded. There is a sandy cave behind the waterfall and it's also why the clan was named because of the "Falls"/Waterfalls.
Leader:Silverstar-Slender silver she-cat with gray eyes
Deputy:Grassgaze-Light brown she-cat with a white under belly and light green eyes
Medicine Cat:Petalheart-Rare pinkish-gray she-cat with dark green eyes
Warriors:Nettlefoot-Dusty brown tabby tom with light brown eyes
Foxfoot-Light ginger tom with amber eyes
Dragon-Muscular red tom with icy blue eyes (Formerly a rouge)
Monsterpath-Silver and gray tom with very dark gray eyes
Tornnose-Tortoiseshell she-cat with a claw mark on her nose with blue eyes
Deadeye-Older gray tom with one blind eye, and blue eyes
Badgerleap-Slender white and black she-cat with golden eyes
Beatleear-Muscular black tom with brown eyes
Blacktail-White tom with a black tail and pale green eyes
Wolffang-White tom with a grey muzzle and icy blue eyes
Brokenfang- Tortoiseshell tom with dark blue eyes
Darkfire-Dark brown tabby she-cat with red paws and dark gray eyes
Ivygaze-Brown tom with green eyes
Swiftstream- White and grayish-blue she-cat with very pale gray eyes
Apprentices:Wolfpaw-Gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Spikepaw-Dark cream tabby with grey eyes
Swirlpaw-Creamish tom with dark cream swirls around his body with very pale amber eyes
Hawkflight-Light brown she-cat with amber eyes (expecting Bokenfang’s kits)
Snakebite-Brown she-cat with green eyes mothers of Beatleear’s kits, Eaglekit (Light brown she-kit with a white under belly and icy blue eyes) and Thornkit (Black tom with one brown paw and green eyes)
Elders:Redsnow-White tom with a red tail and ears, with icy blue eyes
Lepordpelt-A large golden spotted tabby she-cat with green eyes resembles a leopard
Leader: Thislestar-A gray tom with spiky fur and pale amber eyes
Deputy: Whitefoot-A large, long-furred, bright ginger, almost yellow tom, with yellow tabby stripes with small white feet and pale gray almost white eyes
Warriors: Silverpelt-Silver she-cat with bright amber eyes
Violetflame-Bright ginger she-cat with rare violet eyes
Ambergaze-Pale ginger tom with yellow eyes
Icestorm-Gray tom with large white paws and tail tip with icy blue eyes
Flamestripe-Light ginger tom with a ginger stripe going down his back and amber eyes
Brackenfrost-Golden-brown she-cat with icy blue eyes
Dewshine-A long haired gray she-cat with small white patches that makes her shine and very pale green eyes
Doveflight-Pale gray she-cat with light blue eyes
Cloudfoot-Grayish-blue tom with white feet and blue eyes
Squirreltail-Light brown she-cat with a large fluffy tail
Badgercatcher-Black and white tom with very pale gray eyes
Moonfire-Silver she-cat with pale amber eyes
Icestorm-Very pale grayish-blue tom with icy blue eyes
Snowpelt-White she-cat with a red tail tip and pale amber eyes
Fawnleap-Light brown she-cat with a white speckled back and green eyes
Apprentices: Pinepaw-Brown tom with dark green eyes
Stonepaw-Gray she-cat with gray eyes
Goldenpaw-Golden she-cat with light green eyes
Queens: Nettlecloud-Dark gray she-cat with green eyes (Expecting Icestorm’s kits)
Thrushpelt-Grayish-blue she-cat with a feathery tail and dark green eyes
Elders: Spottedstep-very pale ginger almost yellow she-cat with spotted feet